For over 30 years I have been advising in various areas, in particular network infrastructure, security, WAN / VPN, server solutions, monitoring and alerting, open source software. A solution that meets your requirements is implemented regardless of the manufacturer. As far as possible, open source solutions are used to reduce the cost of ownership. The CTS Business Server, developed by CTS since 1995 on the basis of FreeBSD, is used by small businesses up to some of the TOP 500 in Europe, for securing e-mail traffic, as an http proxy with virus scanner, VPN server, network monitoring server and much more.
The other focal points are.
- Consulting, planning, advice
- Help with switching to free open source software
- Specialized in TOR routing, encryption technologies and crypto currencies
- Specialized in remote support for Linux and FreeBSD systems
- IT security - firewalls, virus protection, email security, appliance
- Web hosting, e-commerce solutions
- WLAN and public hotspot solutions
- Training for network and system
- Advice, planning, support and aftercare
- Virtualization for small and large businesses
I look forward to your inquiry, which will of course be treated confidentially at firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly at: +43 5 7676 613. For more information, visit the website of CTS GMBH (IT Solutions) .